|Showing 1 of 1||
19 1/4 x 15 1/8 in. (48.9 x 38.43 cm)
Morton Livingston Schamberg (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1881 - 1918, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on canvas
Credit Line: Gift of Mr. Samuel Lustgarten
Accession Number: -.1128
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Debating American Modernism: Stieglitz, Duchamp and the New York Avant-Garde , 1/7/2003 - 12/9/2003
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- del Umbral, Ediciones. Maquinas. Las Palmas de gran Canaria, Spain: Centro Atlantico de Arte Moderno, 2000. p. 147. 2000
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 19
Cult of the Machine: Precisionism and American Art
Yale University Press.
New Haven, CT, 2018
Page Number: 79, Figure Number: 6
- Traveling Exhibition “Maquinas,” organized by Centro Atlantico De Arte Moderno, Spain. Traveled to Fundacio “la Caixa.” September -December 2000. 2000
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Painting VII".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.